• May 5GRADUATION!!!!!!!! June. 2

• May 5Memorial Day May. 29

• April 25Track State Championships, May. 20

Disney hidden Easter eggs revealed.

Breyana D., reporter

Disney movies are often memorable. Cars, Toy Story, Up, Monsters Inc., A Bug’s Life, and Brave are just a few of Disney movie releases.  Animation, music, characters and plot twists entertain viewers, but another feature added to their movies and unknown to many is the “Easter egg.”  The Easter egg is the presence of a Disney character in a movie they are not expected to be in.  Disney calls them “Easter eggs” because it is unknown what Disney character might appear so it is a surprise—like an “Easter egg.”

For example, Boo from Monsters Inc. is in “Toy Story 3.” Boo can be seen playing with the dinosaur from The Good Dinosaur in one of the toy scenes.  We have all seen Monsters Inc., well when Boo runs up to Sully in “Monsters Inc.” on the right hand side in the corner you can see a Jesse doll from “Toy Story”.  At the beginning of Frozen, if you look carefully, you will see Rapunzel and Flynn walking into the castle for Elsa’s coronation. A more recent “Easter Egg” can be found in Finding Dory. There is a very familiar face in the back ground when Dory is in the aquarium. Riley, the main character in the movie Inside Out is in the background of the aquarium scene.

Some viewers have a theory about Disney and the relationships in some of their movies. It is believed that Tarzan, The Little Mermaid, and Tangled have characters that are related. The theory is that Anna and Elsa are Rapunzel’s cousins and Anna and Elsa’s parents were on their way to Rapunzel’s wedding when their ship wrecked.  This is the same ship wreck Ariel saw in the beginning of The Little Mermaid. But the parents didn’t actually die, they washed up on shore and lived and eventually had a baby named Tarzan.  The next time that you watch an old or new Disney movie pay attention because you never know what “Easter Eggs” you will find.

1 Comment

One Response to “Disney hidden Easter eggs revealed.”

1. Gavin saulsgiver on March 19th, 2017 3:36 pm

Good Job Breyanna.
    Did you knew that Rapunzel and Elsa might really be sister and not cousins. Think about it for a minute, why is it that Elsa has powers and Anna doesn’t. Elsa is winter, the season when stuff freezes and is cold. Rapunzel is spring, the season of rebirth and healing.
    Just a thought. Lol good job
    From: Gavin Saulsgiver

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

The Student News Site of Layton High School 440 Lancer Lane, Layton UT, 84041
Disney hidden Easter eggs revealed.